Cabbage (Brassica Oleracea)Or:
We work with these varieties of cabbage:
- White cabbage: Brassica Oleracea var. capitata alba
- Brussels sprout: Brassica Oleracea var. gemmifera
- Savoy cabbage: Brassica Oleracea var. Sabauda
- Red cabbage: Brassica Oleracea var. var capitata rubra
- Borecole: Brassica Oleracea spp.
Each one of these products have their own individual strengths and challenges, but be assured that we will choose the climate zone most suited to your product.
In general, it is difficult to reach the high level of germination energy required for late flowering European storage types. There are unique requirements for brussels sprouts and borecole which we can gladly discuss with you.
Ariki Seed has 10 years' experience in the production of seed-to-market cabbage material in plastic tunnels, a service we are happy to offer to serious plant breeders.
Your full confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Website designed & developed by Brush Technology